I have added a podcast to the Crawford Media newsletter and have been speaking to some fantastic thinkers in news media in Australia and New Zealand.
There are a number of ways to subscribe and listen to the podcast.
You can search for “Crawford Media” in your favourite podcast app, like Apple Podcasts, Downcast or Spotify and click “subscribe”.
Or you can add the RSS feed to your app manually:
Finally, you can subscribe to my newsletter and receive the podcasts as email in your inbox, with a link to listen. Sign up for that here:
Here are the links to the last 15 podcasts from Crawford Media. As noted, you can sign up for these in any podcast listening app.
- Zara Seidler: “For a long time, youth news has been deeply subjective”
- “Talk” supersedes podcasting: Spotify's Ben Watts on getting people to listen
- Taking the world one post at a time: Lucy Blakiston
- No advice, but plenty of help: Tim Griggs and the news mission
- Genevieve Jacobs on “cracking local”
- How to make a buck while sticking to the mission: Dan Stinton
- The Unwilled Writer Part 2
- The Unwilled Writer, part 1
- Get bored, get brave: Tim Duggan on making ideas better
- Gideon Haigh on the longest form of journalism
- Where fact and melody collide
- Keep calm and make a plan: Sarah Bristow on news directing
- On assignment in Australia: Bill Grueskin
- Paul Henry on being disliked
- Cross-examining the boss: Michael Anderson on victims, hierarchy, and stress