I have added a podcast to the Crawford Media newsletter and have been speaking to some fantastic thinkers in news media in Australia and New Zealand.
There are a number of ways to subscribe and listen to the podcast.
You can search for “Crawford Media” in your favourite podcast app, like Apple Podcasts, Downcast or Spotify and click “subscribe”.
Or you can add the RSS feed to your app manually: https://api.substack.com/feed/podcast/373073/s/3244.rss
Finally, you can subscribe to my newsletter and receive the podcasts as email in your inbox, with a link to listen. Sign up for that here:
Here are the links to the podcast-only issues of Crawford Media. As noted, you can sign up for these in any podcast listening app.
- How to become a TV natural
- Defamation capital of the world
- Michael Miller and the Digital News Academy
- Buying a stake in local news: Simon Crerar
- Making independent news work: Schwartz CEO Rebecca Costello
- Gaven Morris on waking the ABC digital news giant
- Benedict Evans takes news to task
- In conversation with Tim Burrowes